The Ness County Chamber of Commerce is organized to advance commercial, industrial, agricultural, educational, and civic interests of Ness City, Kansas, and the State of Kansas.
Current Board of Directors
Are you interested in joining the chamber?
Please Contact Us:
Phone: 785-798-2413 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Being a Chamber Member
- Referrals: Our office receives many requests for referrals for all types of area businesses and services, and people wanting to relocate. Chamber member businesses are referred first.
- Economic Development: The Chamber works closely with the Economic Development Director to encourage new development in our community.
- Website: as a Chamber member, your business is highlighted on the website.
- Shop Chamber Bucks: The Chamber program aims to assist participating businesses by keeping the shopping dollars in the area.
- Ambassador Calls/Ribbon Cuttings: The Chamber can be present for your grand openings, groundbreakings, new locations, and or new management, with a yearly membership paid.
- Networking Opportunities: Attend monthly meetings and the annual meeting to communicate with other business owners.
- Newsletter: The Chamber sends a monthly newsletter containing current and upcoming events.
- Promotes Area: The Chamber receives numerous calls and letters wanting information on Ness County, the Chamber provides extensive information to the inquiries.
- Tourism: The Chamber promotes Ness County by attending various tourism related events. The Chamber is also a member of the Wild West Country.
- Community: The Chamber sponsors local events for the area residence of all ages.