Old Ness County Bank Building ~ Skyscraper of the Plains ~
102 W Main, Downtown Ness City
Veteran's Memorial & Park
118 W Main, Ness City, KS
- The Memorial honors Ness County Veterans, with a special remembrance to those who made the ultimate sacrifice when answering their country's call.
- Landscaped serenity areas provide visitors places to relax and reflect in a tranquil atmosphere.
Ness County Oil and Ag Museum
210 E Sycamore, Ness City, KS 67560
- 785-798-3298 | E-mail | Locate
- Tours by appointment
- The Oil and Ag Museum contains early ranching and oil objects and is managed by the Ness County Historical Society.
George Washington Carver Marker
Beeler, KS, along Highway 96
- Marker is one of The 8 Wonders of Ness County.
- A historical marker featuring George Washington Carver, an African American and one of America’s greatest scientists. He revolutionized agriculture with his discoveries.